Hot Beats

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hot Beats - Calling All Beat Makers And Producers



If your a regular reader here, then you should know that I for one am very serious about producing and helping others who are interested in making beats. Today I have a surprise for all you beat makers who claim to be very talented. There is a site that I have done some extensive research on, and is run by a very respectful group of producers who are professional and serious about the music business. I'm not going to tell you who is hosting this huge contest, I'll let you find that out on your own.


Think your ready to battle other producers with your beats? then step up to the plate. If you have what it takes. Quickly head on over to BeatkangZ.





You now have a chance to display your best work for all to witness over the internet. If you are wondering what you have to do, then wonder no more. You will have to submit your best beats to compete with other beat makers all over the world. Sounds easy ha!! We'll not so fast Mr top producer, you will also have to submit your work on the new beat virtual machine that's taking the beat making industry by storm. Once you check out the hardware and get use to it, then you need to churn out some super slamming beats. If your beat turns out to be the best, you can win....


10,000 dollars



This is a good chance for all those who claim to be producers to put your skills to the test. Remember making beats is an art form, it's not just about beat making software. I really feel all serious producers should enter this contest. If your not serious please do not waste your time checking out the site.


I would really love to get some feedback from those of you who have entered the contest, good bad or otherwise.


If your a producer and your ready to battle with the best of them, then hurry up to enter the contest, and you might just end up with your bank account becoming a little fatter. Get more info here;


$10,000 Cash Prize for Best Beat






good luck to all


Lavish-

1 comment:

  1. As a artist manager and talent scout, I personally never thought I would be as excited as I am to sign a rapper. Where I'm at everyone sounds the same but with a hot look and a fresh sound my newest client Instinc is killing the local scene and ready to blow up. Check him out
    www.myspace.com/instinc2007

    ReplyDelete

HOW TO CONTACT ME

If you have any questions regarding the information in this site please feel free to email me. I do not spam and I will not share your email address with anyone or any third parties.


Send your questions to Lavish